Friday, February 8, 2008

Malachi is ours now--






What a rush of emotion seeing the words, " the case was approved" , from our agency director. He is officially our son. Last night I woke up in a startle around 4:00 am and then could almost hear someone saying he is in your family now and as I drifted back off to sleep hearing a small chime -bell noise. I had so much peace! It would be interesting to know what time this was approved as that was 3:00 pm in the Ethiopian courts.






Now I can post his picture to my heart's content--Thank you once again for your support and patience with this whole process.






We will be flying out in 3 weeks!!! That is not very long--Now I must get my shots very soon:) It will be with joy though as it is one step closer to hugging our son.

3 comments:

Czarnecki Family said...

Congratulations! I have been praying for you these last few days, knowing that the court date was coming up and I'm so glad that you posted right away! He is beautiful - I hope you post any and all pictures you have :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you, and for him.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous and before you know it you'll be seeing the even more beautiful sight of him in your arms. Happy packing!

Wendy