Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Baby Girl


Today we cut Rebekah's hair. She has had a couple of trims in her short life, but her hair has never been CUT. When her hair was wet it was getting close to her waist, within 1-2 inches...I absolutely love her curls and I had mixed emotion with her wanting to cut her locks. BUT, I must say it is adorable and reminds me of when she was about three.I always tell my girls that I think God is going to let me have special permission to ask for different eternal hair and get my own set of curls:) I think we should have added JOY onto her name somehow. :)

3 comments:

alpidarkomama said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, her curls look CUTE (and so does Rebekah)! I have curl envy too... At least we can experience it vicariously. :)

Jo B. said...

Rebekah, you are beautiful and I'm so glad I could teach your class for two days. I never got to be your teacher, so getting the chance to be in second grade with you for a little bit was so much fun for me.I love your new hairstyle!
Mrs.J.B.

Shelley said...

how very cute, ma'am! i think she looks older and more sophisticated!