Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Still no court date

We had held our breath until today believing we would know when we would be able to meet our little Malachi. Today came and passed and now we were are being told we will know by the end of this week. The waiting has been hard and is getting harder as we know we are missing so much of his precious life.

Also, we had to remove pictures of him as some families are having trouble with the courts in Ethiopia since the children are not theirs legally yet. They are getting strict about posting pictures of children who have been referred. We decided to be on the safe side. It will not be long and we will be able to share his little face again.

Also, today three of my dear friends sent out flyers to the whole school where my children go for a baby shower. It will be next Thursday and will be for families in an open house format. We feel so blessed and overwhelmed by this kindness. How fun!

1 comment:

ferenge mama said...

Wow - should I be taking down pictures of the Sprout??? I didn't realize there were problems about posting photos. Please give me the scoop!!

And, I'm so sorry you don't have a court date yet - I know just how your feel, although I haven't been waiting as long as you!!! But the end of this week is... TOMORROW! So you will know soon.

Hang in there. :-)